Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|
|Mode of Operation||Baits|
|Packaging Size||100 ml|
IMIDACLOPRID 2.15% GEL
IMIDACLOPRID 2.15% GEL is a new technology product, specific for cockroach control. The unique application method makes it a suitable product for managing Cockroaches in vending machine. It contains Imidacloprid 2.15% as the active ingredient. Food bait matrix attracts the cockroaches.
IMIDACLOPRID 2.15% GEL has to be applied by the unique applicator gun and needle. It has attractant that lures cockroaches ensuring its consumption which kills cockroaches.
MODE OF ACTION:
IMIDACLOPRID 2.15% GEL has an exclusive domino effect wherein delayed killing action enables one contaminated cockroach to kill many others.
MODE OF APPLICATION: Remove the cap from the cartridge tip and fit the needle or use directly to apply gel. Touch the tip to the surface and depress the plunger of the cartridge or lever of the bait gun. Gel is applied as spot or as a line along cracks and crevices or places where cockroaches are likely to hide or breed. For an effective control, apply 3-4 gel spots/sq.cm area and each gel spot with 3-5 min diameter in size. If cockroaches are seen, re-apply gel. Do not apply gel in areas which are frequently washed.
RECOMMENDATION: This gel is recommended for effective control of German and American cockroaches in house. Cockroaches are attracted to the gel and after feeding, the cockroaches are killed. Application of gel is convenient for use.
PRECAUTION AND CARE:
- Wear gloves during application.
- Avoid all contact by mouth or with skin.
- Keep away from foodstuff and store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not eat, smoke or drink while using.
- Apply only in position inaccessible to children and pets.
- Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with chemical or used containers.
- Do not apply gel to surface on which food in stored, prepared or eaten.
- Protect food preparing equipment and eating utensils from contamination during application.
- Dispose off empty syringe safety and do not re-use the syringe for any other use.
- Wash clothes and contaminated body with soap and plenty of water after using.
- Do not allow to freeze.
Explore More Products